The Washington Athletic Club is proud of its commitment to Special Olympics! We have adopted Special Olympics as our philanthropic focus for the next 2 years. We feel that our WAC values of Leadership, Excellence, Integrity, Service and Sensitivity are in alignment with the vision and mission of Special Olympics.
Volunteer Jobs Available
We encourage all of our Team Members to volunteer with this worthy organization. Our Management Team is welcome to volunteer their time as they see fit. We ask that our hourly Team Members speak to their department manager or the Vice President of their division to arrange for their volunteering hours that fall during their usual work day. If you decide to give your time to Special Olympics on your day off please communicate this to your Department Manager or your Vice President so that we can thank you.
Sign Up to Volunteer
How to Register
ACCESS CODE - WAC2018
1. Click "Register Here" on the photo above
2. Click the purple box that reads "Click Here to Volunteer With Us!"
3. Select the blue box "Access Coded Companies and Groups"
4. In the upper left corner under "Activity Selector", enter your unique Access Code and click "unlock"
5. Once your group name appears, click on the blue plus sign to expose the positions available
6. Select the shift that works for your schedule (remember to check with a supervisor if necessary)
7. Select a Volunteer Training session (required)
8. Click "Next" using the green box to the right
9. On the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the "Create an Account" fields
10. Click "Register" to finalize your registration!