Nordstrom is sponsoring the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games being held in Seattle, July 1 – 6. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities available for Nordstrom employees, in addition to your friends and family. We hope you’ll join us and support this exciting community event!
To make a bigger impact, Nordstrom will match all of your volunteer time with the USA Games, and you do not need to log your time. We will submit our hours as a group, through this registration process.
Don’t forget: If anyone is volunteering with you, please register them by clicking “Add Another Person” after you’ve finished your registration.
Thank you for joining us to support the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games!
How to Register
ACCESS CODE - NORDSTROM2018
1. Click "Register Here" on the photo above
2. Click the purple box that reads "Click Here to Volunteer With Us!"
3. Select the blue box "Access Coded Companies and Groups"
4. In the upper left corner under "Activity Selector", enter your unique Access Code and click "unlock"
5. Once your group name appears, click on the blue plus sign to expose the positions available
6. Select the shift that works for your schedule (remember to check with a supervisor if necessary)
7. Select a Volunteer Training session (required)
8. Click "Next" using the green box to the right
*9. On the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the "Create an Account" fields
10. Click "Register" to finalize your registration!