Kaiser Permanente Volunteer Opportunities
Kaiser Permanente Washington is proud to be the Official Health Partner of the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games. We’re joining with an organization that shares our commitment to health, diversity, and inclusion, and we look forward to making this an incredible experience for each athlete.
Thousands of volunteers of every skill and experience level will be essential to the success of the 2018 USA Games. There are countless opportunities for you to be part of this national event and support the health and wellbeing of the 4,000 competing athletes and coaches, ensuring they perform their best at the 2018 USA Games and beyond.
How to Volunteer
Interested in being part of this incredible experience? As part of our partnership, Kaiser Permanente* employees and members, and their family and friends, get early access to sign up for a variety of medical and non-medical volunteer roles leading up to and during the week of the 2018 USA Games (June 28-July 6). Help the athletes rise and thrive by reviewing the videos and materials below to learn more about available roles and responsibilities, volunteer shifts, and training/orientation sessions.
To register for non-medical volunteer roles, please use access code 'kaiser2018'.
Note: Kaiser Permanente Washington employees, please check with your manager before signing up for shifts during your normal work hours.
For frequently asked questions, click here.
To learn more about medical volunteer roles, click here.
Non-Medical Volunteer Opportunities
Access Code: kaiser2018
Medical Volunteer Opportunities
How to Register
1. Click "Register Here"on the photo above. For non-medical volunteer roles, use access code 'kaiser2018'.
2. On your first visit click the purple box "Click Here to Volunteer With Us!"
3. Enter the access code in the blue box labeled "Kaiser Permanente"
4. On the Activity Selector page, enter the access code again and click "unlock"
5. Choose positions that will work for your schedule by clicking on the blue plus sign.
6. Training sessions are mandatory. Select one when prompted. (Medical and non-medical training sessions and corresponding registrations will differ.)
7. Click "Next" using the green box to the right.
8. On the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the "Create an Account" fields.
9. Click "Register" to finalize your registration!
For more information on how to register to volunteer, watch the video below.